Continuing with our Castle theme at Neston, all children are invited to take part in this year’s Hunter French Design a Christmas Castle competition. There will be a superb first prize for the winning Christmas Castle design and all runners up will receive a book token for Corsham Book Shop.
The winner and runners’ up designs (1 winner and 17 runners up) will be transferred onto top quality duratrans paper and will be displayed for a two week period in the Hunter French Estate Agents windows in Corsham over Christmas. The special duratrans paper means that the children’s designs will be back-lit and will be visible night and day!
All designs need to:
- Be on white A3 paper ONLY (please use the paper provided with paper copy of this letter)
- Ideally have the child’s first name and age showing clearly on the front of the paper (this will be displayed)
- Have the child’s full name and class on the back of the paper - so we know who to give the prizes to (this will not be displayed)
- Use bright and bold colours in your designs – these will stand out and look better lit up
- We are looking to see the children’s wonderful work – Hunter French do all the judging and they have specifically requested that parents stay hands-off on the final design!
All Christmas Castle designs need to be handed in by Thursday 5th December. You can bring along your home learning to the Bacon and Book Swap on 5th December or put it in the box in the glazed link before that.