- Red sweatshirt / cardigan (logo optional)
- Red fleece (logo optional)
- White polo shirt (logo optional)
- Grey Trousers (Girls and boys) or Skirt / Dress (Girls)
- Grey or white socks / red or grey tights
- Traditional footwear - Fashion shoes and trainers are not suitable
- In summer, boys can wear grey shorts and girls can wear red and white gingham dresses
Uniform with the school logo is sold at Scholars shop, 3 The Causeway, Chippenham SN15 3BT Tel: 01249 656600 via the Scholars website.
Reception children need to keep a pair of wellies in school and we recommend that they also have waterproof coat and trousers. In addition they should have a change of clothes in school (old jogging bottoms, sweatshirt and a dry pair of socks) These would be best kept in a drawstring bag, separate from PE kit.
Children in years 1 to 6 should also keep a pair of wellies in school in order to explore the wonderful grounds we have here at Neston.
- White t-shirt (logo optional)
- Blue / Black shorts
- Daps / Trainers
Sports kit should be changed into for PE sessions and should be kept in a drawstring bag which remains in school every day. (The children will be reminded to take their kits home to be washed at regular intervals)
- Swimming trunks / one piece swimming costumes
- Swimming hat
Bikinis are not appropriate for school swimming sessions. Goggles are discouraged by the swimming teachers but may be worn with a letter of signed consent from parents.
Sales of nearly-new uniform are held regularly by FONS (Friends of Neston School) on the school premises and it is usually available at the annual Induction Meeting for Reception pupils.
Children should not wear jewellery in school because of loss or accidents, particularly in physical and practical aspects of the curriculum. Children with pierced ears should only wear 'Sleeper' studs. When watches are removed for PE or swimming they are the child's responsibility and should be placed securely with their own belongings. Staff cannot take responsibility for such possessions.